2020 CIF Boys & Girls Wrestling Championship Hotel Room Block Information
Championship Tournament Dates are Thursday – Saturday, February 27-29
2020 State Championship Hotel Reservations: On Monday, April 15, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. all hotel rooms at the Bakersfield Marriott held for the 2020 CIF State Wrestling Championships will be made available to the public. At that time, please call Sara at Marriott Reservations at (844) 745-6336 to reserve your room. Room reservation policies are the following:
- There is a three (3) night minimum stay for all reservations at the group rate of $149, plus occupancy tax (currently 12.195%). Any request for an early departure, will result in a non-refundable fee of one night’s room and tax ($167.17).
- There is a maximum of ten (10) rooms an individual can reserve at the group rate.
- All individual room reservations will be charged a non-refundable deposit of one night’s room and tax of $167.17 per room to the credit card used to guarantee the reservation.
- In the event the credit card used to guarantee the reservation is declined for the deposit, the reservation will be cancelled.
- All reservations not held with a minimum guarantee of one night’s room and tax of $167.17 per room, will be cancelled.
- A guaranteed reservation must be cancelled 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid full payment penalty.
- A valid credit card will be required at check-in to cover the daily incidentals deposit of $50 per room per night.
- All group block registered guests/chaperones/parents/guardians will be required to sign our House Registration Agreement at check-in with the Hotel.